|業種||creative and digital agency|
|場所||Ho Chi Minh City,|
■salary raise：one a year
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget for DRCOM customers. He will be responsible for project estimatation, planning, resource and customer management, using corporate guidelines, tools and standards in place, to ensure the quality of products and services delivered. His main duties will be:
- Gather Technical and Functional Requirements to estimate project’s development cost and planning
- Analyze, build, manage Project Specifications Documentation and track changes
- Follow project’s schedule and budget, prepapre quotes, organize team, lead, and manage the development process
- Troubleshoot/discuss with onshore Project Managers or customers (via email, messenger, PMS tool) from Europe and Asia (in English - French or Chinese is a plus) to resolve matters related to project requirements, constraints, schedule, budget, etc.
- Report to Managing Director and communicate extensively to all project stakeholders
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ready to work overtime on request (for problems or urgent issues)
- Lead, motivate, review project teams from multiple disciplines, including Project Managers
- Develop and maintain close relation with clients effectively
- Consulting with clients on project issues and research design
- 1-3 years of experience
- Minimum career level: Manager
- Minimum education level: Bachelor
- 2 to 3 years experience in a Project Manager position in marketing/communication.
- 1 year experience in Web/Internet or software development.
- Experience or knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus
- Familiarity with creative design, marketing and multimedia is a plus
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluent English both listening & speaking
- Excellent ability to estimate and manage project planning, budget and ressources
- Good communication skills: group discussion leading, brainstorm and team working
- Updated general knowledge of popular software technologies and trends in order to make farsighted decision in applying the right technologies, frameworks and tools
- Curious, creative, dynamic, responsive, highly responsible, well-organized, pro-active, dare-to-lead with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and self disciplined to work independently and harmoniously with others.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Management or in Pharmaceutical Science owith self-taught or hobby in technology
- Japanese citizen